Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Eileen Kirby gowns

Some outakes from my recent shoot with Eileen Kirby. A dreamy feeling from the soft, light and pink fabric combined with sequins - totally in my zone.

Eileen Kirby SS12 Jessica Ruisan
Eileen Kirby SS12 Jessica Ruisan
Eileen Kirby SS12 Jessica Ruisan
Eileen Kirby SS12 Jessica Ruisan
Eileen Kirby SS12 Jessica Ruisan
Photography: Jessica Ruisan

5 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS photos and dresses! You did a great job (as per usual) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh jess so pretty!!!! love these!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Nat and Luisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jessica, my name's Ashleigh and I'm from Melbourne and I LOVE YOUR BLOG! So beautiful. I loved the imagery from the shoot above too, so much so I put it on my own blog (http://actoninspiration.blogspot.com/2011/08/blush-sparkle.html)
    Keep up the good work! Can't wait to see more.
    xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Ashleigh - we must love the same things ;) Its so lovely to hear comments and words like that about the photography. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment at silk truffle.

SILK TRUFFLE HAS MOVED. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE