Monday, August 29, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday Silk Truffle

So I've got a thank you and personal post to share with you all today. Somehow I missed the 1st birthday of Silk Truffle. oooops. No excuses i know, but I've just been so wrapped up in college that it’s been hectic and a little crazy to say the least. I'm currently in my final semester of my communication design degree so the next few weeks are going to be even crazier as we wrap up the course and also put my graphic design portfolio together. So I apologise in advance if the blog front is a little quiet.

Ok so enough about me and more about Silk Truffle. What started as a late night impromptu little blog, it has really helped me in more ways that I can imagine. When I started the blog my aim was to post and document the start of my photography journey and put my photos out into the world. I was so excited to start posting and documenting my own photography as well as share items and styles inspirational to me.

I have met so many other inspirational creatives in both the photography and weddings 'industry' both online and in person. Silk Truffle has given me the platform to show my work to professionals and show that I am serious about my photography. I love it when I meet a friend, colleague or even stranger and they say they've heard of Silk Truffle; even better when they say they've read it or visit it regularly. It really makes me smile.

So what started as documentation for my photography certainly did that! I can't believe the amount of professional photographers that have taken the time to visit my blog and leave a comment or send an email. Some truly amazing photographers which I greatly admired (and still do) before I started the blog were acknowledging my work which truly means the world to me. And of course there is a little team of people (you know who you are) which I love and appreciate your constant support and encouragement more than ever!

Thank YOU for taking the time to visit and read Silk Truffle. I can't thank you enough for your support.

Jess xx

4 comments:

  1. Is there anywhere I can buy this skirt? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes indeed the skirt is from Pretty In Pettiskirt - http://www.prettyinpettiskirts.com.au x

    ReplyDelete
  3. that link doesnt work is there any other site you know?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is inspiring how this blog has grown into a platform connecting creatives.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment at silk truffle.

SILK TRUFFLE HAS MOVED. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE