Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Modern Vintage shoot

Feels like it's been a while since I've posted my photography work (I'm sure it has) but I've got a few shoots to be blogged over the next few weeks. Starting with this 'Modern Vintage' shoot organised by Luisa Brimble of Serendipity Corner. Was very lucky to be part of it and meet some new creatives. Part 2 of this shoot to come.

modernvintage-01
modernvintage-02
modernvintage-03
modernvintage-04
modernvintage-05
modernvintage-06
modernvintage-07
modernvintage-08
modernvintage-09
modernvintage-10
modernvintage-11
modernvintage-12
modernvintage-13
modernvintage-14
modernvintage-15
modernvintage-16
modernvintage-17
modernvintage-18
modernvintage-20
modernvintage-21
modernvintage-22
modernvintage-23
modernvintage-24
modernvintage-27
modernvintage-25
modernvintage-29
modernvintage-26
modernvintage-33
modernvintage-28
modernvintage-30
modernvintage-32
modernvintage-34
modernvintage-31

Photographer: Jessica Ruisan
Makeup Artist: Makeup by Megan
Hair Stylist: Amy Taylor
Fashion Stylist: Amy Oram
Videographer: Julia Trotti
Model: Solange Cunin

3 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment at silk truffle.

SILK TRUFFLE HAS MOVED. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE