As the workshop progressed I had time to think about where and how I wanted to take my photography to the next level. So I'm definitely feeling very inspired and excited for the next stage - my own photography business!
On the second day we split into 3 groups and had a day shooting on location. My group was paired with gorgeous couple Jess and Adrian who are ever so in love and getting married at the end of the year. Thanks guys for being such great models for the super long day; I can just imagine how sore your jaws from keeping the smiles on your faces all day! Also a big shout out to Oscar & Ruby for the cute props and styling, Amy Chan for flawless hair/makeup and to Wiki of The Big Films for capturing us over the 3 days and putting together a video which can be seen below.
Original video by Wiki can be watched here.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!! GO JESS.. beautifully captured xx
ReplyDeleteOh Jess I LOVE all of these!! Jess and Adrian are going to love them - you've captured some really beautiful images. Definitely need to catch up again when we next cross paths :) x
ReplyDeleteawesome work Jess!
ReplyDeleteOH MY GOODNESS JESS THIS IS INSANELY AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! Adrian and I have been showing all of our friends and family! We are absolutely speechless!!! Thank you thank you for the wonderful photos!!! we absolutely love them. We will definitely be framing them and printing some of them to show our children and our grandkids :)
ReplyDeletethanks again jess xxx
jess, that is SO SO sweet to hear. thank YOU guys for being such fab models for the day. truly rocked it! xx
DeleteHi Jess, you really stood out for me at the workshop, these images are amazing your lucky to know at such a young age what you want to do and you have an obvious natural talent. You will go far of that I am sure. It was lovely meeting you good luck and I hope to come across your path again soon x
ReplyDeleteJess, these images are divine!! xx
ReplyDeletethank you so much everyone for your comments, really really appreciate it :)
ReplyDelete