Sunday, February 6, 2011

Audrey Hepburn Inspired Shoot

I've always wanted to do an Audrey Hepburn styled shoot so when I proposed the idea to Cathy from Minx Makeup & Spray Tanning, I was so excited that she agreed do it. I was very lucky that I could work with someone that had the same style and vision as me for the shoot.

Brooke Hedley was our 'Audrey' for the day and hair was by Shire Mobile Hair Styling.

Hope you like this photos! I'm aiming to organise one or two more shoots in February before I'm back to uni in March!

Audrey Hepburn Inspired Jessica Ruisan Photography
Audrey Hepburn Inspired Jessica Ruisan Photography
Audrey Hepburn Inspired Jessica Ruisan Photography
Audrey Hepburn Inspired Jessica Ruisan Photography
Audrey Hepburn Inspired Jessica Ruisan Photography
Audrey Hepburn Inspired Jessica Ruisan Photography
Audrey Hepburn Inspired Jessica Ruisan Photography
Audrey Hepburn Inspired Jessica Ruisan Photography
Audrey Hepburn Inspired Jessica Ruisan Photography
Audrey Hepburn Inspired Jessica Ruisan Photography
Audrey Hepburn Inspired Jessica Ruisan Photography
Audrey Hepburn Inspired Jessica Ruisan Photography
Audrey Hepburn Inspired Jessica Ruisan Photography
Audrey Hepburn Inspired Jessica Ruisan Photography
Audrey Hepburn Inspired Jessica Ruisan Photography
Audrey Hepburn Inspired Jessica Ruisan Photography
Audrey Hepburn Inspired Jessica Ruisan Photography
Audrey Hepburn Inspired Jessica Ruisan Photography
Audrey Hepburn Inspired Jessica Ruisan Photography
Audrey Hepburn Inspired Jessica Ruisan Photography

Photography: Jessica Ruisan
Model: Brooke Hedley

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful Jess!! Gorgeous, the black and white ones worked really nicely! Love the costuming, hair and makeup as well. Can't wait to see your next shoot! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tiff and Ms Polka. Really appreciate your kind words! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment at silk truffle.

SILK TRUFFLE HAS MOVED. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE