Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Personalised Letterpress Stationery

To have my own personalised stationery would be wonderful, but to have my own letterpress stationery would take me out of this world. I was browsing etsy and came across some lovely personalised letterpress note cards. (I'm thinking of getting some). But I know if I get them, I will be a hoard and keep them to myself. I find it hard to part with my beautiful stationery (I know that may sound weird to some people.)
Etsy seller visualchemist
il_fullxfull.118225123
il_fullxfull.118225126

Etsy seller penelopespress
il_fullxfull.177308983
il_fullxfull.177308986

2 comments:

  1. I agree. I would love my own personal set of letterpressed stationery :) Nice blog too, by the way. I especially love your post on the beautiful glass candy jars. I'm actually looking for some myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely! I would understand why you would find it hard to part with them if you have them. Have a great day, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment at silk truffle.

SILK TRUFFLE HAS MOVED. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE