Thursday, October 28, 2010

Freedom is here!

I've finished college for the year so now have a 4 month break! Wheee! So from now I'll be working at my casual job while having a little holiday in between. Just makes me smile when thinking I have no 'to-do' list for uni! I can finally relax and catch up on sleep after barely having any last week!

I think its also coming close to a year that I've had my camera, but it definitely doesn't feel like that long. Uni has taken my time away and it feels like I have barely used it (considering the overall time frame). So my aim is to learn and experiment more about my photography these holidays and hopefully organise some photoshoots! I can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. OOh you lucky thing! Enjoy your break and catch up on your sleep :) Lovely shot, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a nice photo effect. Coooolll!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment at silk truffle.

SILK TRUFFLE HAS MOVED. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE