Friday, October 8, 2010

Autumn shoot

When I first developed an interest for photography, one of the first photographers I came across was Jenny Sun and I have been following her ever since. Jenny is a wedding and portraits photographer based both in Sydney and Malaysia and I love the emotive portraits she captures in every single natural light image.

Visiting Jenny's blog is a regular for me, so I often see the different projects that she has worked on. One that sparked a twinkle in my eye was this autumn shoot, which I would like to share with you today. Many who know me, will know I love long flowy evening gowns (it's a shame I don't get to wear long evening dresses more often!) The dresses used on this shoot were from Pretty in White. I love how Jenny describes the autumn colours of the shoot as "deep yellows, fiery reds, cinnamon browns, and sun-kissed oranges fill the kaleidescope that is before our eyes." Definitely the perfect description. Take a look for yourself!

autumnbridal2010_001
autumnbridal2010_010
autumnbridal2010_006
autumnbridal2010_009
autumnbridal2010_014
autumnbridal2010_011
autumnbridal2010_025

To see the full set by Jenny Sun Photography find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment at silk truffle.

SILK TRUFFLE HAS MOVED. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE