Friday, October 15, 2010

Bridal Party Flare

Gorgeous gorgeous bridal party shot captured by Natasja Kremers. I Love the sunflare in this stunning image and all the lovely dresses the ladies are wearing from Rose and Ruby, one of my fave designer stores which sadly closed down earlier this year.

On a personal photography note, I'll be tagging along Luisa from Serendipity Corner Photography at a few weddings in the next few weeks (actually one tomorrow). I can't wait! What an awesome experience she is giving me, I'm forever grateful.

026pipsteveblog

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jessica

    Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog :) Your blog is beautiful!! I hope that your shoots with Luisa go well - she is lovely and I'm sure you will have a great time :) It's so nerve wracking but also so worth it!!

    :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heya Jess Oh i just checked out your blog! I love Natasja Kremers work too! I have a feeling that they don't shoot wide open. Just a thought their images are very focused.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment at silk truffle.

SILK TRUFFLE HAS MOVED. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE