Love Jose Villa <3 Did you know one of the shots from this set made it to the cover of a bridal magazine in Australia?? I think it might be this month's :) Beautiful blog by the way! love your choice of photos!
Yes I saw it on the cover of Cosmo Bride. The cover definitely stands out on the newsagent shelves thats for sure!Thanks for dropping by Clarissa x
Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment at silk truffle.SILK TRUFFLE HAS MOVED. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE
Love Jose Villa <3 Did you know one of the shots from this set made it to the cover of a bridal magazine in Australia?? I think it might be this month's :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful blog by the way! love your choice of photos!
Yes I saw it on the cover of Cosmo Bride. The cover definitely stands out on the newsagent shelves thats for sure!
ReplyDeleteThanks for dropping by Clarissa x