Saturday, August 21, 2010

Georges Antoni

A beautiful fashion photography set by Georges Antoni. I love the beautiful evening wear teamed with the ever so stunning blossom trees. The cherry blossom tree I have in my front garden is blossoming right now, full of pink blooms just like in the first photo! Absolutely gorgeous!

1253150921AP11
1253227678Grazia-Floriade-4
1253227589Grazia-Floriade-2 1253227688Grazia-Floriade-7

2 comments:

  1. hey jess!
    haven't spoken to you in a while, how have you been?
    you have a cherry blossom tree :0!
    and those photos look so fantastical ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures that you post are so unbelievable. The effects are so amazing. The model looks so gorgeous in those outfits. I also think that the location is so perfect. For me, the best photo was the second pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment at silk truffle.

SILK TRUFFLE HAS MOVED. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE