Thursday, July 21, 2011

Summerblossom Handmade

Recently I collaborated with Summerblossom Handmade on a bridal shoot. I can't wait to show you photos, but in the meantime here are some prep photos taken at Summerblossom HQ. Become a fan of their facebook page here and don't forget to become a member of the Secret Garden to receive a key to their exclusive online VIP club.

Summerblossom Jessica Ruisan
Summerblossom Jessica Ruisan
Summerblossom Jessica Ruisan

Inspiration/mood boards for the shoot...
Summerblossom Jessica Ruisan
storyboard-3
Photography: Jessica Ruisan

3 comments:

  1. Such beautiful images Jess! You are amazing, can't wait to release the rest of your incredible work! You are an inspiration to me x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours of your photography. You can make even the most mundane objects seem so pretty! lol, I can't wait to see the final products of this shoot :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet thanks Rochelle and Marione xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment at silk truffle.

SILK TRUFFLE HAS MOVED. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE