Wednesday, September 22, 2010

New Canon lens

I just purchased new lens, the 50mm f1.4 and Canon 85mm f1.8. I have so many assessments to do at the moment so I don't have time to really go out and explore with the camera (plus I don't drive - yes I really should get my act together), so I just played in my backyard today where I found a beautiful tree which I didn't even know we had!

On a photography technical note, I have noticed a purple outline on a lot of the photos taken with the 85mm which these were taken with. I have googled this and it seems its not only me - I guess I'll keep investigating this. Can't wait to play more with this lens.

Jessica Ruisan Photography
Jessica Ruisan Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to visit and comment at silk truffle.

SILK TRUFFLE HAS MOVED. PLEASE VISIT THE NEW BLOG HERE